STERLING BOLTS PVT. LTD. HAS A 3 PLANT SET-UP IN WEST BENGAL
1. Tentulkuli, N. H. 6, Howrah
Unit - I
▪forging and finishing all types of bolts ▪heat treatment for required alloy steel bolts, nuts and washers ▪welding of structural parts ▪tapping of galvanized nuts ▪varied processes of finishing structural parts of mobile network relay antennas
2. Ankurhati, Domjur, Howrah
Unit - II
A plant dedicated to the procurement and stocking of all raw materials. It also has the processing capability of:
▪wire drawing ▪rod drawing ▪shearing and cutting of rod bars, angles, channels and sheet items ▪nut forging
3. Ankurhati, Domjur, Howrah
Hot-dip galvanizing of all fasteners and various structural components.
More About Us
Our products are made by modern processes including hot (induction-based) and cold forging; temperature controlled hot-dip galvanizing with centrifugal system, and regular statistical quality control.
Our production capacity altogether comes to approx. 600MT per month.
We have been manufacturing
1. All Grades of Fasteners, including high tensile, both in black & hot-dip galvanized conditions.
2. Fabricated Items made of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass & Aluminum, especially for communication towers.
3. Accessories like Foundation/Anchor Bolts, Eye Bolts and Nuts, Shackles, Hangers, U-bolts, Hooks and other items as per customer's drawings.